How to choose vaccine monitoring
Some of the more important features to look for when selecting a monitoring system are:
- Real-time reporting/alarming
- Flexible configuration
- Monitoring multiple locations
- Visual mapping.
Aegis Monitoring takes you beyond the ordinary with these additional features:
- Aegis remote wireless monitoring:
- Meets and exceeds CDC/VFC regulations for vaccine storage and Joint Commission specifications for monitoring drugs as well as FDA standards.
- Utilizes your current Wi-Fi (802.11) network, eliminating fees for managers and repeaters.
- No licensing fees for additional transmitters, thereby saving you money as you grow.
- Unlimited users and locations.
With Aegis Remote Monitoring multiple applications are available to monitor your critical temperature, humidity, wetness, ambient room temp, and power measurement needs.
Aegis remote wireless monitoring offers on-site or offsite monitoring options and we support Windows, Macintosh and Linux systems.
Whether you need hundreds of transmitters or just one, our ultimate flexibility have made us the solution of choice by such prestigious facilities as:
Aegis Monitoring has also been working hard to help individual Doctors, Multi Location Clinics, Community Health Centers, and IPA’s (Independent Physician Association) meet the new standards for Vaccine storage and monitoring from the CDC.
Aegis Scientific has developed a program for independent clinical labs and pharmacies that offers the same capabilities that the larger institutions have and can be scaled for even a single doctor with one vaccine refrigerator.